Let's eat PEANUT!!!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

 


"Peanuts would be one of the world's best thing to offer!!!"


Now, why did I said that? Its because peanuts are very delicious and nutritious as well. Not only that nuts belong to Grow foods(body builders) but it is also a food for the brain*well, anybody said that*. Also, peanuts can be eaten anywhere--in the internet cafes (like what i am doing right now), in school, in PUVs, Anywhere...
Everybody loves peanuts except for those who are allergic to them. People love them whether they are fried, boiled, coated with sugar, crushed, and salted; whether they are peanut butter, choco-nuts, or even they are placed in the snack bar*I'm talking about SNEAKERS... hehehe*

Well, I have a lot to say about peanuts but it seems that I have run out of words... so this is it for now...

I LOVE PEANUTS!!!

0 comments: