What's So Special About "Special A"?

Monday, March 9, 2009

 




Definitely, this is the anime I'm currently watching now.
from manga to anime...

hmmm... now, what's so special about 'Special A'?

Though at first episode it has a similar story line with "His and her circumstances" in which there is a rivalry in academics between the main character and the "guy". then the love story begins. Besides that, i find it boring... Also, it was a bit too shoujo for me to watch(i'm into shounen right now)...

but that was until I continue to watch it since my boardmates and my highschool friend forced me to watch this series.

I'm now currently watching it... and it seems that it was funny... Overall (though I haven't finished watching it yet since I'm depending on our television at the boarding house), this series is meant for those anime-lovers out there who love Shoujo with a slice of comedy and High school romance in it...

HAVE a NICE TIME WATCHING IT!!!

0 comments: